Grabbing by proximity
- Regardless of which tool you have selected on your controller, if you reach into an object you can now grab it directly.
- Your controller will turn into a gloved hand to indicate you can grab: pull the trigger and move it in exactly the same way you would from a distance with the Grabber tool.
- It is now much easier to pose puppets:
- You no longer need to use the “?” action to enable the pose handles
- Simply reach into any part of the puppet’s body and you will get a glowing handle for that body part.
- Your controller will also turn into a gloved hand to indicate you can grab.
- Grab the body part to move it.
Improved workflow for VR Mocap
- You only need to measure your height once: this is then stored as part of your profile.
- If you need to measure your height again, you can by pressing the Recalibrate button on the left.
- You now have a choice of 3 modes: Standing, Sitting and Prone.
Stage Machinery for the Linz Theater
More stage machinery is now supported on the Linz Theater stage:
- 3 raisers, complete with separate lift platform
- Portal bridge and towers
- Orchestra pit