Download and Install
Filmmaker is now a Windows product only
Due to Apple updating their OS in September 2017 and stopping support for 32bit software
WE DO NOT SUPPORT MacOS anymore
- Click on the button above to download.
- Save the file to a suitable folder.
Follow the instructions on the installer
- Open the downloaded .exe to initiate the Setup Wizard.
- Accept the License Agreement.
- Select your installation preferences, as appropriate.
- Filmmaker will then start to install.
- When completed, you may review the Release Notes.
NB - Some Windows users will need to 'Allow' the Filmmaker installation process.
Start the Moviestorm Filmmaker Launcher
- The Moviestorm Filmmaker Launcher should automatically start up.
- Log in by entering your Username and Password.
If you do not have an account, follow the link and register (you will need to verify your email address).
- Return to the Launcher and complete your login.
The Launcher will automatically download all files required to run Filmmaker.
- When downloading is complete, click Start.